AgileOps is a company established and operating under the laws of Vietnam, with the enterprise registration number 0317041012, and the head office at Room 03-04, 9 th Floor, Flemington Tower, 182 Le Dai Hanh Street, Ward 15, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (hereinafter referred to as "We"). As a primary business in the information technology sector and specializing in software products and services, We are acutely aware of the importance of information security, including but not limited to the collection, use, disclosure, transfer, storage, and modification of personal
information of users and visitors (the "Users") of our platforms and websites.
This Policy also applies to all forms of access to AgileOps platforms, including but not limited to, use by computers, mobile phones, tablets, TVs, and/or other devices connected to the Internet to access the Services. With the cautions basis, We advise Users to read this Policy carefully, as We may understand that Users have read, understood, and voluntarily agreed to the terms set forth in this Policy and its supplementary and/or amendment parts when accessing and using AgileOps platforms.
2. Purpose and scope of data collection
The data collection primarily includes email, phone number, first and last name, job title, company name, requests, and other related information (if any) of the User. By providing information through the available form(s), the User agrees and acknowledges that they consent to our access, collection, storage, and use of the provided information, including but not limited to understanding requirements, usage trends of products, services, and user trend analysis. Additionally, the User agrees for us to contact the User to discuss further service requirements, provide advertising information, invite them to attend seminars, and participate in training sessions organized by us.
We have the right to collect and store information about the number of visits, precisely page views, the number of links accessed (clicks), and other information related to connecting to AgileOps. We also collect information from the web browser used by Users when accessing our website, including IP address, browser type, the language used, time, and addresses that the browser accesses to improve customer service quality.
The User will be responsible for securing and preserving all service usage activities under their registered name and email account. Additionally, the User is responsible for promptly notifying us of any unauthorized and abusive behaviors or security breaches by third parties to take appropriate remedial action.
3. Scope of use
We use the information provided by the User to:
- Providing services to the User requested;
- Providing a product, service, or feature requested by the User;
- Advertising, such as providing advertising products to target customers and sponsored content and sending promotional information to the User;
- Evaluating and analyzing the market, customers, products, and services of our company (including soliciting opinions about our products and services as well as filtering information to provide appropriate promotional information);
- Sending notifications about information exchange activities between the User and AgileOps;
- Managing, preventing activities that destroy the User's account or activities that impersonate the User;
- Contacting and resolving with the User in special cases;
- Providing the personal information of the User as requested by competent authorities.
4. Methods for editing information data
The Users have the right to self-check, update, and adjust your personal information by requesting support from the our administrator by contacting the information provided in Section 10 of this Policy.
5. Commitment to Confidentiality of User Information
We commit to ensuring complete confidentiality of the User's personal information on
our website in accordance with this policy and related laws and regulations. Collection
and use of the User information will only be done with the User’s approval, except in
cases where other legal regulations apply. In some cases, the User information may be
disclosed to independent third-party entities such as our partners, business partners, and
affiliates, where it is necessary for the purpose of this Policy. However, We will ensure
compliance with regulations and for the purpose of this Policy. The third-party entities will be bound by a security agreement that restricts their use of the provided
information solely to complete the project.
We commit to:
- We shall not use, transfer, provide, or disclose personal information of the User to any third party without the consent or approval of the customer, except where other legal regulations or this Policy apply.
- If a server storing personal information is hacked, leading to the loss of User personal data, We will be responsible for promptly notifying relevant authorities and informing the User.
6. Disclaimer of third party website privacy obligations
We may link to third-party websites and services that are beyond our control. The User acknowledges and agrees that we are not responsible for the safety or security of any information collected by third-party websites or services provided by a third party. However, We advise the User to exercise caution and consider decisions regarding the security of personal information applicable to third-party websites and services that the User decides to access.
7. A mechanism for receiving and resolving complaints related to personal information
If having a complaint from the User regarding the use of information contrary to the
stated purpose, We will proceed to resolve it according to the following steps:
Step 1: The User sends feedback on the personal information collected contrary to the stated purpose.
Step 2: Our Admin team will receive and resolve the matter with the relevant parties.
Step 3: If the matter gets out of control, we will refer the matter to the competent authorities for resolution.
8. Changes to the Policy
the needs and feedback from the User (if any).
9. Policy Application Period
This Policy is applicable during the operation of AgileOps.
10. Contact Information
We regularly verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by Users and
welcome any feedback, contact, and information responses from Users, as well as
personal information that Users discover to be incorrect or adjusted unusually. If the
User has any questions or complaints regarding this Policy or your personal
information, please contact us at the following address:
AGILEOPS JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: 9th Floor, Flemington Building, 182 Le Dai Hanh Street, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Email: [email protected]
Phone numbers: 028 22222722 – 028 22222522